If you are interested in getting involved with the Westfield Historical Society, there are a lot of committees that could use your help!
From designing educational and scouting programs, to working on restoring the Reeve House, to contributing to the Archives, we welcome volunteers with a few hours, a few days or a few years to spend working on a variety of projects!
Here are a few committees that could use your help:
- Board Governance & Development, Nominating/Succession Planning & Long Range Planning
- Finance - Budget/Expense Control, Audit, Investment, and Fundraising
- Membership Relations - Membership, Volunteer Coordination
- Museum & Archives - Oral History, Reeve House, Accessions, Hall of Fame, Genealogy
- Reeve Historical & Cultural Resource Center - Tour Guides/Docents
- Miller- Cory House Museum
- Office & Property - Buidlings & Grounds, Human Resources, Insurance & Risk Management
- Community Relations - Public Relations, Education, Historic Preservation and Web Presence
We need volunteers for becoming a Tour Guide at the Reeve History & Cultural Resource Center. Miller Cory needs volunteers too -- Please join us for the joy of introducing visitors to their local history!